Sometimes we receive e-mails asking us how to order from Assunta Store and have it delivered within the Beijing area. There are two ways you can do this:
Method 1: Online
Order and pay online, using a credit card or PayPal account. If you do not enter your shipping address in Chinese characters, please email it to us separately. We will ship your order through a local courier, such as ShunFeng Express.
Method 2: Cash on Delivery
If you live inside the 5th ring road, or in the Shunyi area and prefer to order using RMB, we can enter your order into the store as a manually. We’ll deliver it to you personally, collecting cash on delivery.
To place an order this way, you need to e-mail us a list of the items you wish to order from Assunta Store. One convenient way to do this is to collect the items you want into a shopping cart and then email us a screenshot of your cart.
When you email us, please let us know:
- Whether you already have a customer account in our store, and if so, what email address is associated with that.
- What items you’d like to order – please include information about options available such as size, color, etc.
- Shipping address in Chinese, if possible.
- Delivery phone number, and whether this person can speak to our driver in Chinese.
- Best time to deliver - when someone will be at your delivery address to receive your package.
Once your order is created in the system, you'll receive an order confirmation from the store, as well as a separate confirmation e-mail confirming the total payment in RMB and with info about setting up a convenient delivery time.
Hopefully this post answers your questions about this way of ordering from us; of course, if you have any other questions, you can feel free to e-mail them to us, as well.